Thursday, September 2, 2010

Becoming Flanny's Revenge Cake by restlessxpen

Happy Birthday, Flanny dearest! You're fuckin' amazing, and you know it! When I heard about this birthday present, I had to jump in, so I wrote you a little teaser of a short story to celebrate the best way we know how in the world of fanfic! Sorry it's short, but time just isn't on my side these days! Hope you enjoy your birthday, your gifts, and your fanfic friends that LOVE you! You're an amazing, awesome, sick person, and probably one of the most interesting people I've met through the net. I love you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


“That looks nice on you.”

“What? This?”

Leah drew her hand up the length of her stomach, rising slowly from her belly button to the crevice between her breasts. Her fingers drew a line through the icing smeared across her belly—white icing with little blue, yellow, and red stains where flowers had been carefully constructed on top of the cake. They’d burst against Leah’s tanned flesh when I’d planted her in her own birthday cake.

But I had a right, didn’t I? I’d baked it for her.

“Yeah,” I said. “That.”

Leah sucked her index finger into her mouth. It disappeared to the knuckle. My dick wept for the chance to be that finger, painfully hardening against the inside of Leah’s thigh. I saw her tongue flick against her fingertip as she withdrew that lucky son of a bitch. She seemed to consider, pursing her lips.

“You’re a shitty excuse for a baker, Black.”

I grinned. “Fuck off.”

Leah scooped a lump of icing from her own breast, smearing it along the contours of my abs. I barely felt it painting the lines of my stomach. The place Leah had rubbed free of icing had been directly above a very taut nipple. I caved to my weakest moment, ducked my head, and took that nipple into my mouth. Leah gasped, arched, and caked the dessert between our naked bodies. She was hot and alive underneath the thin layer of cake, contrasting in a sexy way with the coolness of the icing.

She reached between us, sliding my dick into her palm. I could feel the cool kiss of icing there too. I was never going to think of cake the same way again.

Hell, I’d never be able to attend another birthday party without getting hot again.

Hot for Leah Clearwater and the damn things that she could do to me.

“Jacob Black.”

She purred as I allowed her to urge me forward, her hand slipping away as my tip pressed into her, slowly parting the pocket of warmth—the only place I hadn’t managed to get cake on Leah’s body. I slid into her, smelling batter and icing and lust.

“Leah Clearwater.”

Her eyes had been closed. They opened as I spoke her name. The look in them made me pause. Her face—so beautiful and serene as she waited, closed around the length of my dick—became puzzled.

“Leah?” she repeated. “Who’s Leah? I’m Isabella Flannigan, you crazy fuck, and, as amazing as it is to get to appreciate the full length of your gigantic cock firsthand—which I plan to revisit again, later, after proper introductions—could you please get the fuck off of me and tell me who you are?”

I snorted. “It’s your birthday. Shut the fuck up and enjoy this, would you?”

“Oh,” Leah—Isabella Flannigan, or whoever the fuck she thought she was—said, as I drew out and pumped back into her.

Ooh,” she moaned, suddenly enlightened as, with the second thrust, I brought her back off the ground.

“Yeah, that’s what I figured.” I grinned. “Happy Birthday, you crazy bitch.”

No comments:

Post a Comment