Flanny,
There are so many reasons why my love for you is so ridiculously large. For your birthday, I will share with the world some of the things that make you special that they might not know about. And I will illustrate this list with all of the presents I would make/buy for you if I had the money.
When you write a fic as unique and challenging as BBS, you gotta have balls of steel and skin that's thick. Lucky for us, Flanny's got bravery in spades.
(I also made an adorable pair of boxer briefs that read "Flanagan is my co-pilot")
In addition to being an author, she is also one of the most open and supportive readers in the fandom.
She'll read almost anything. And can appreciate a great story regardless of its pairing or genre.
Once she loves a story, this girl is the best fangirl an author did meet. She not only shows the love, she often befriends authors and especially champions the ones who are not as well known.
Together, her stalker tendencies and inappropriate love make her one of the most supportive fangirls in the fandom.
Anyone who reads BBS or tweets with BellaFlan knows she is funny as hell.
I suppose, then, it's not difficult to believe that Flanjob's #1 love is the crack fic. She loves her some funny.
Ms. BellaFlan works. it. out. as a Twific Pimp.
You can probably tell from BBS and her other stories, girlfriend is dripping with creative output and talent.
Check out this hauntingly beautiful version of BellaFlan singing Radiohead's Creep. Gah! Makes me want to make out with her even more so than usual!
So, let us all raise a glass and toast to BellaFlan - may there be many more hours of drunk tweeting, skype hangout parties, podcasting, dishin on fic, and groovin on life. My love for you is both inappropriate and inordinantly large! Have a very happy birthday, sister!
Much love,
Althea
(or as you call me, Jammers)









No comments:
Post a Comment