Thursday, September 9, 2010

A present from Roselover24

This is for my bellaflan
who likes to confuse me and make me giggle
and on occasion seriously disturbs my poor innocent brain
For you my darling I give you well porn cause I wanna see just how badly I can disturb you and make you giggle

You are getting my funniest porn
including

men trying to give themselves BJs

My personal fav is of this man who takes self lovin to a whole new level reminds of the poem my mother used to say to me
Me loved meself me told me so me took meself to the picture show me put me arms around me waist me got so fresh me slapped me face
as you can see mom taught me my wonderful grammar!

of course I am gonna get a little serious here
I love you flanny you bring joy and strange things to my day our 3 hour or so interview was hysterical I am glad to be your #1 perv

AND of course what is a #1 perv without some monster peen you know the peen that makes some say OHHHHH and those of us who have had sex say NOOOOOOO






Of course i included my funny porn after all peen and twi are what brought us together
and an appreciation of the funny things men do do
HEY get your dick outta my way I wanna see the giraffe it would complete my safari themed living room !
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment