
Y’all know I heard it was your birthday, darlin’. I surely could not let the day pass without letting you know that I’ve been thinking about you, BellaFlan.
I’ve been thinkin’ about you, hard.
My daddy always said that the way to a woman’s heart was through sharing a hot, hard dick on a long, lonely night, but since it’s only recently that we’ve become acquainted, y’all know I had to find a more polite way to express my admiration.
My momma suggested that I make somethin’ to represent my appreciation for y’all, and it weren’t no trouble at all to decide on what to do.
I want you to kick back and relax, BellaFlan. It’s your special day, so I want you to relax real good while I talk through what I did for you today.
Ready, darlin’?
Want some help relaxin’?
Good.
Y’all know that the minute I started fixin’ up your gift, I turned up the heat. Ain’t nothin’ but the truth. I turned the heat up, and I adjusted myself. Y’all heard me. I made it get hotter, and I made an adjustment. Can y’all picture it, darlin’? Me bendin’ over and twiddling your buttons, adjusting your dial and making it as hot as I can?
I did it for you, darl’.
Y’all know I’d always make it hot for you, BellaFlan.
Getting hot is the first thing I’d do.
While it’s getting hotter in here, can y’all picture me taking off some clothes? Not all of them yet, just a few, darl’, just a few. I’m fixin’ on getting real messy, so y’all know I’m rolling up my sleeves. It’s important to prepare, darlin’, ‘cause once I start, I won’t want to be stoppin’. That’s right. Once I start, I keep on to the end -- don’t matter how long it takes to get there -- I just keep on and on and on.
Damn straight.
Y’all know what I like?
I like getting soapy and clean, while it’s getting hotter and hotter. I like getting as soapy and clean as I can, before drying off. I’d soap myself up, then dry myself down because y’all know that everything’s better when y’all are clean and fresh. Ain’t nothin’ but the truth. So I’ll make it hotter, and I’ll get good and clean while I wait, and I’ll take off some of my clothes.
Got a hairband, darl’?
Y’all know I’ve been growing out my mohawk, and I can’t have it gettin’ in my way, not while I’m makin’ your gift. Now if’n you were naked, and if’n I was kissin’ my way down the soft, pale skin from your shoulder to your hip, it would purely be a different matter. Y’all know I’d let my hair hang loose, and it would feel like silk slippin’ down over your body. My hair trailin’ across your skin, followin’ where my lips were kissin’ and suckin’ and bitin’? Y’all know what I mean? I wouldn’t be tyin’ my hair back for that.
But for making your gift? Y’all know the heat would be set to high, I’d get wet, soapy and clean, and I’d be tyin’ back my hair.
It’s basic food hygiene, darl’.
Damn straight I know my way around makin’ a cake.
Y’all know bakin’ a cake is my second favorite thing to be doin’ in a kitchen, no word of a lie.
Another thing that Momma taught me well was to clean as I go. Y’all know I’m not going to leave y’all with a sink full of dirty dishes. Hell no. I’ll be lickin’ those bowls clean -- can you picture it, darlin’? I’d start by using a spoon, y’all know what I mean? I’d start by scraping round the bowl, and then licking that mixing-spoon off. Y’all know that I’d be thorough. I’d use the flat of my tongue, goin’ slow, slow, slow, and by the time I’d be done, that spoon would look like new.
I’d be lickin’ that spoon, but y’all know what I’d be thinkin’ on, darl’. I’d be thinkin’ about your hot, hot throat, darlin’. I’d be lickin’ that spoon, but I’d be thinking about startin’ at the hollow down between your collar bones -- I might have to suck on those a little first -- then I’d lick right on up to your ear. I know how that makes you sigh. I’d lick right on up your throat, and then I’d do it again, just because I could.
Did I tell y’all that I purely cannot resist butter-cream frosting?
I’d make a bowl of that -- but not much would make it onto your cake, darlin’ -- y’all know I cannot resist the taste of vanilla. I’d use my finger to get that bowl real clean. I’d run it round, and I’d lick it off, and I’d think about your mouth while I was doin’ it.
Y’all know if you were here, I’d get you to suck it off for me.
Damn straight.
I’d hold it close to your mouth, and I’d let you lick it first. See if you like the taste of me, darlin, all hot in your kitchen, covered in butter-cream, smellin’ like vanilla and holdin’ real still, right up close to your mouth.
What you gonna do, darl’?
Are you gonna suck it for me?
I purely think you should.
Y’all know I heard about your sweet tooth.
~~o0o~~
Happy Birthday, Dollface!
Love is love.
Y’all know it.
Kate xxx
(Conversed)
No comments:
Post a Comment