TwiFicTrivia: The BellaFlan BirthdayH00r Edition!
Find the answers for a secret hidden message!
(I can’t be certain, but you may just recognize a few of the fics and the author.)
1. Fill in the blank to the following quote from When Pigs Fly by BellaFlan.
“Now Edward's gonna kill me, so I hope you're _____.”
2. Fill in the blank to the following quote from Becoming Bella Swan by BellaFlan.
“Because Jasper tried to attack me at my ________ party?”
3. Fill in the blank to the following quote from Stigmata Tomato by BellaFlan.
“Fuck me, ____, I want you," he repeated, bucking into my hips.”
4. Fill in the blank to the following quote from Becoming Bella Swan by BellaFlan.
“_______ threw her head back and moaned, "Oh, Edward, fuck me!”
I hereby declare, BellaFlan, the BiGGest Birthday FicH00r of the Century! On this 13th day of September of the year 2010!
Happy Birthday, Flanny! I hope its filled smut, screams of pleasure and laughter!
Love, hugs & bewbie gropes,
Bellalove72, a.k.a TwiFicTrivia, a.k.a. FiveHundredThirtySixThousandThreeHundred. But you can just call me Five for short.

No comments:
Post a Comment